Mood Blanket 2014

I am having a love affair with hexagons!  In fact I have 3 projects that involve them!


I have decided to do a Mood Blanket,  it involves doing one square, row or whatever a day for a year. Originally I was going to do the hexagons in one colour according to my mood of that day.  But when I saw Attic's 24 flower garden, I just had to do that, after all our mood changes during the course of a day.


Lucy's tutorial also showed how to join as you go, I gave it a go but in the end decided to sew them together in my usual manner as I wanted to do the complete hexagon in one go.


As I have changed the project for the mood blanket I am playing catch up! So far I have 35 hexagons, but then I have about 30 of the origional which I am using to make a throw for one of my sofas.

If you want to take part in the project there is a facebook group


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some simple things

  It has been raining since I last posted and I haven’t been able to get into the garden at all. The zucchini seems to love the rain, I am...